Can we help? Call us on 01273 648335
Understanding your customers is vital, whether you are a centre manager, marketing manager, operations manager, asset manager, managing agent or owner.
At Latimer Appleby we have a wealth of experience in delivering bespoke shopping centre research in the Shopping Centre and Retail sector. We’ll help you answer such questions as:
- Who are my shoppers, i.e. what is their profile compared to the catchment?
- Where do they live and how do they get to me?
- How often do they shop here and where else do they go?
- How much time do they spend shopping with me rather than elsewhere in town?
- Which shops do they go to, and in which ones do they spend money?
- How much money do they spend on non-food items, on grocery items and on catering?
- What do they like and conversely what do they dislike about our current offer?
- What changes would make their visit experience better and encourage them to spend more?
- What brands are missing from the current retail line-up?
- Where else do they shop, i.e. who do we really compete with?
- What is the best way to communicate with them?
No two market research projects are ever the same, so each survey is developed specifically for each client.
We conduct the following types of research in the Shopping Centre and Retail sector:
- Shopper exit surveys from 350 up to 1,000 sample sizes;
- Focus group discussions, with regular and infrequent shoppers;
- Online surveys inside and outside the core catchment; and
- Telephone research
To discuss how we can help you understand your shoppers better please contact:
Latimer Appleby was formed in 2012 by Paul Latimer and Peter Appleby. At that time they had over 50 years’ sales, marketing and commercial experience. Paul’s experience of retail and shopping centre market research amounts to over 15 years with Latimer Appleby and with former consultancies. He has personally directed single centre and multi scheme research projects for shopping centre owners and managing agents including: British Land, Jones Lang LaSalle, Land Securities, NewRiver Retail, Savills and Workman.