Latimer Appleby has experience in various food and drink-related research projects. Much of our food and drink work stems from our research of the catering or restaurant offerings in leisure-based or mixed-use schemes. This has historically been part of our shopping centre activities. This typically involves examining the catering offer, for example measuring conversion, spend and other behaviours in cafes and restaurants, as well as service satisfaction measurement. More recently we have conducted a hall test for a food-based NPD client, prior to the successful launch of that concept.
Our food and drink projects can help to:
- Develop and successfully launch new products
- Better understand existing and potential consumers
- Uncover why people buy and why they don’t
- Measure and track service satisfaction ratings
- Support packaging design and development