Latimer Appleby has gained experience in various forms of healthcare and medical market research since 2012. We have previously conducted both staff and visitor surveys for a local NHS Trust which runs three separate hospital sites. We have also conducted telephone research projects on behalf of different CCGs in our region. These studies, for example, give residents an opportunity to provide valuable feedback about their experiences of their own GP surgery as well as other health and medical services, including A&E and urgent care.
We also have an ongoing relationship with a communications agency that specialises in behaviour change. Over the years, we have carried out face-face surveys and managed their focus group recruitment needs. For them, we have been involved in numerous healthcare projects on subjects including air pollution, alcohol misuse, drug addiction, health check services, hospital A&E services, men’s health, physical inactivity, sexual health, and stop smoking campaigns, amongst others.
Our healthcare research services have to date involved:
- General public health surveys
- Topic-specific awareness research and surveys
- Understanding hospital visitors’ behaviour using on-site retail and catering outlets (e.g. measuring KPIs such as conversion, spend, dwell time and visit frequency)
- Health facilities performance measurement
- Specialist focus group recruitment
Healthcare and medical market research requires an attention to detail and a broad range of service options in order to arrive at the best possible data.