Can we help? Call us 01273 648335
Today, more than ever, you really have to understand your customers’ needs and motivations. Helping you do just that is what we do.
At Latimer Appleby, we have a wealth of experience in delivering bespoke market research projects to a range of clients in many different sectors. Importantly, being based in central Brighton, we have a real understanding of this unique city and its surrounding areas.
We’ll help you answer such questions as:
- Who are my customers?
- Who is not currently buying from me?
- Where do they live?
- How much do they already know about my business or my brand?
- What are their needs and motivations: in short, what makes them tick?
- How does my brand compare with other brands they buy or use?
- What do they like, and conversely what do they dislike, about my current products or service?
- What changes would make their experience of my products or service better, and encourage them to spend more with me or spend more frequently with me?
- What is the best way to communicate with them?
No two market research projects are ever the same, so each is developed specifically for each client.
Typically, we conduct the following types of research:
To discuss how we can help you understand your customers better please contact:
Paul Latimer call 07957653590 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Latimer Appleby was formed in 2012 by Paul Latimer and Peter Appleby, who at the time had a combined 50+ years of sales, marketing and commercial experience. Paul has over fifteen years of hands-on market research experience.
At Latimer Appleby we have conducted market research in and around Brighton, across East and West Sussex, and throughout Kent for a wide range of clients, which has included:
- British Study Centres an award-winning language school group.
- Canterbury City Council
- Canterbury Connected the Business Improvement District (BID) brand for the city.
- Domus software developers based in Brighton.
- East Sussex County Council
- Kent Union the student body for the University of Kent in Canterbury.
- NHS Coastal West Sussex CCG
- Parkfield Retail operating a number of Home Hardware stores across West Sussex and Hampshire.
- Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust with sites in Chichester, Shoreham-by-Sea and Worthing.
- Whitefriars the award winning shopping scheme in the heart of Canterbury.