It has never been more important to understand the needs and motivations of your customers. At Latimer Appleby, we specialise in delivering the highest quality bespoke market research projects to a wide range of clients in Sussex across many sectors.
Based in central Brighton, we have a real understanding of this unique city and an excellent working knowledge of the surrounding areas of East Sussex and West Sussex. Our team is made up of experienced local professionals who understand how to help you get the most from your market research.
We can help you answer the most important questions to your business:
- Who are my customers?
- Who is not currently buying from me?
- How much do people know about my business or brand?
- What are their needs and motivations – what makes them tick?
- What do they like – or dislike – about my products or service?
- What changes would their experience better?
- What would encourage them to spend more or more frequently with me?
- What is the best way to communicate with them?
We treat every single market research project individually; no two projects are ever the same. We take the time to understand what you are looking to understand and design market research that will answer those questions for you.
Typically, we conduct the following types of research:
- Focus group recruitment and/or moderation
- Depth interviews
- Face to face surveys
- Telephone research
- Online surveys
To discuss how we can help you understand your customers better please contact:
Why choose Latimer Appleby?
Latimer Appleby was formed in 2012 by Paul Latimer and Peter Appleby, who at the time had a combined 50+ years of sales, marketing and commercial experience. Paul has over fifteen years of hands-on market research experience.
At Latimer Appleby, we have conducted market research in and around Brighton, across East and West Sussex, and throughout Kent for a wide range of clients, which has included:
- British Study Centres, an award-winning language school group
- Canterbury City Council
- Canterbury Connected, the Business Improvement District (BID) brand for the city.
- Domus, software developers based in Brighton
- East Sussex County Council
- Kent Union, the student body for the University of Kent in Canterbury
- NHS Coastal West Sussex CCG
- Parkfield Retail, operating a number of Home Hardware stores across West Sussex and Hampshire
- Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust, with sites in Chichester, Shoreham-by-Sea and Worthing
- Whitefriars, the award-winning shopping scheme in the heart of Canterbury