Understanding the wants, needs, and motivations of your customers is of vital importance to businesses – this is where we can help. Latimer Appleby specialise in bespoke market research projects for clients in Leeds and the surrounding area, across a huge range of sectors and industries.
We have extensive experience in running the highest quality market research in Leeds, as well as many other modern cities around the UK. Carrying out projects everywhere across West Yorkshire, from Bradford and Wakefield to Halifax and Huddersfield. Our team consists of knowledgeable professionals with an excellent local understanding.
If you are interested in getting started with a market research project, don’t hesitate to contact our team today.
Our research methods
We understand that every business is different – and that means every market research project we carry out needs to be entirely based around the needs of the company and what you are trying to achieve and understand. We will always take the time to talk through the parameters of your project with you, so we can provide the real insight and quality information you are looking for.
We conduct our research utilising a number of different methods including:
- Depth interviews
- Focus group recruitment and/or moderation
- Telephone research
- Face to face surveys
- Online surveys
Through our research we aim to help you understand your customers and the perception of your business as best possible. We can help you find the answers to questions such as:
- Who is my current customer base?
- Who is not currently buying from me?
- Do people recognise by business or brand?
- What are the needs and motivations of my customers?
- What do my customers like? What do they dislike?
- What changes to my company would improve their experience?
- What would encourage them to spend more money with me?
- What would encourage them to buy more frequently from me?
- What is the best way to communicate with them?
Contact us today
To discuss how we can help you understand your customers better please get in contact with us today:
Why choose Latimer Appleby?
Our company was formed in 2012 by Paul Latimer and Peter Appleby – who, at the time, had in excess of 50 years combined years of sales, marketing, and commercial experience. Paul has over 15 years of direct hands-on experience conducting market research.
At Latimer Appleby, we have conducted market research across the whole of the UK. We have worked with a wide range of businesses and organisations including:
- City councils
- NHS Foundation Trusts
- Business Improvement District (BID) brands
- Software developers
- University student organisations
- Hardware stores
- Languages schools
- Shopping schemes